Jet’s Residential Plant breaks down wastes via a three compartment tank. A Pre-Treatment Compartment receives influent where heavy solids settle and form sludge at the bottom of the tank. The second compartment of Jet’s Residential Plant is the Treatment Compartment. Here wastewater is thoroughly mixed with oxygen via our 700+ Aerator and passed over the living microorganisms located on Jet’s BAT (Biologically Accelerated Treatment) media. This is an exclusive process designed and developed by Jet Inc. and is more efficient than the pure activated sludge plants that Jet pioneered years ago. Treated wastewater then flows to the Settling Compartment. A clear liquid, devoid of color and odor, known as effluent, is then discharged through the Baffled Outlet.
Clearly, a Jet Residential Plant does a whole lot more than the old-fashioned septic tanks of yesterday. A Jet Residential Plant is capable of treating 500 to 1,500 gallons of wastewater each and every day. That’s the size of a small swimming pool or thirty 50 gallon hot-water heaters, all capable of high volume usage. Studies show that a Jet Residential Plant operates up to 5 times longer than a septic tank! Also, changes in flow by weekend guests, parties, multiple baths, laundry and dishwashers all running at once DO NOT effect the performance of a Jet system. That’s an investment that both saves money and helps protect the environment. Jet Plants run so efficiently, they can eliminate the need for leach fields and substance filters.
More interesting facts:
- Jet has been thriving and innovating since 1955. We are the true pioneers of residential aerated wastewater treatment technology!
- Jet Plants are making septic tanks obsolete – that means no more terrible odors.
- Jet’s three compartment tank is pre-cast concrete made from one mold and they last!
- A Jet Plant operates from a control panel which is efficient and best yet…automatic.
- A Jet Plant is GUARANTEED! No other manufacturer in the industry matches our quality, reliability or the overall long-life and dependability of a Jet Plant.
- No other manufacturer matches Jet’s warranty service repair policy. A limited 30-month Warranty and a 20-year factory exchange program are difficult to beat.
- A Jet Plant is supported by a team of factory-trained and licensed local distributors.
- There is absolutely no owner maintenance required on a Jet Plant.
- FREE service and FREE inspections are granted on the first two years of the installation and operation of a Jet Plant.
- Jet Plants are not only dependable, but ideal for both Residential and Commercial use.
- Jet Plants increase property values!
- Purchasing a Jet Plant will SAVE you money and minimize your home’s impact on the environment.